jsmpeg modification for full iPad use
|User & Date:||john 2020-07-31 03:37:57|
The current jsmpeg suffers from two minor issues: - there is a 5 pixel grey border around the mpeg stream, which prevents a resolution match between a tablet (say, iPad) and the app - browser chrome is displayed, which prevents full screen use on iPads, again causing resolution mismatch The file in question is: https://www.androwish.org/index.html/file?name=jni/SDL2/src/video/jsmpeg/data/index.html&txt=1 Another programmer (Jonathan Li) has worked on this problem, and has the recommended patches to solve these two issues. I am inviting him to add info to this ticket.
- login: "john"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- private_contact changed to: "097e0f734873e49c2da1960408c67604ff70fa79"
- severity changed to: "Critical"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "jsmpeg modification for full iPad use"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"